- 2022 年 11 月 18 日
- 投稿截止日為民國 111 年 9 月 30 日
財團法人台灣永續能源研究基金會（Taiwan Institute for Sustainable Energy, TAISE）及財團法人中鼎教育基金會（CTCI Education Foundation, CTCI EF）為推動及鼓勵國內大學院校與企業致力永續發展等相關學術、知能應用之研究發展，第七屆「SDGs學術論文獎」延續過去6年學術論文獎辨理之經驗，年度定期辦理的主題性學術論文獎，希望藉此強化國內外永續發展領域的知識交流、溝通與互動。鼓勵產官學研與NGO各界致力於永續相關的學術研究和計畫、知能應用與善盡社會責任，盼能加速永續知能的傳遞、樹立永續典範，鼓勵優良之研究隨之強化永續轉型之效。
Taiwan Institute for Sustainable Energy (TAISE) and CTCI Education Foundation (CTCI EF) are committed to promoting and encouraging academic, knowledge application, and research development, relevant to sustainable development among domestic universities and enterprises. The 7th "SDGs Academic Paper Award" forward the experience of the “Academic Paper Award” in the past 6 years. Strengthen knowledge exchange, communication, and interaction in the field of sustainable development globally. In the hope of encouraging industry, government, universities, and NGOs to devote themselves to academic research and programs related to SDGs; application of knowledge; and capability to fulfill social responsibilities. Speed up the transmission of SDGs related knowledge, setting stander to encourage research on sustainability.
Taiwan Institute for Sustainable Energy (TAISE) and CTCI Education Foundation (CTCI EF)
【執行單位 Executive unit】
Taiwan Academy of Corporate Sustainability（TACS）
【申請資格與組別 Application qualifications and groups】
The application qualification is not limited to graduation thesis, journals, seminar papers or reports.
This award is not limited and accepts published or awarded papers, but the applicants must confirm the relevant regulations of other publications or awards, allowing published or awarded papers to attend other events.
Master Group: Those who have a master's degree in a domestic college /university or graduate in the 110th or 111th academic year, and have been recommended by the advisor.
PhD Group: Those who have a doctoral status in a domestic college/ university or graduate in the 110th or 111th academic year, and have been recommended by the advisor.
Corporate Practice Group: Personnel in relevant fields about sustainable development of domestic enterprises, and those who have been recommended by the company.
【申請日期 Date of Application】
投稿截止日為民國 111 年 09 月 30 日。
Deadline for submissions : September 30, 2022.
【論文獎甄選篇數及獎金 Number of papers selected for the paper award and scholarship】
6 awarded papers for the "Master Thesis Award", including in‑service education program. Provide each awarded paper NT$20,000 scholarship.
5 awarded papers for the "Doctoral Thesis Awards". Provide each awarded paper NT$20,000 scholarship.
5 awarded papers for the "Corporate Practice Paper Awards". Provide each awarded paper NT$20,000 scholarship.
* Each winning student and his advisor will be awarded a certificate and a medal; the winners of the corporate practice group will be awarded a certificate. (Scholarship will be tax deducted based on different income withholding rates.)
【重要時程 Important timeline】
徵文截稿期限：民國 111 年 9 月 30 日 (五)
Deadline for paper submission: September 30, 2022 (Friday)
公布得獎名單：民國 111 年 10 月 28 日 (五)
Announcement of the list of winners: October 28, 2022 (Friday)
頒獎典禮：民國 111 年 11 月 17 日 (四) （TBC）
Award Ceremony: November 17, 2022 (Thursday) (TBC)
The organizer reserves the right to adjust or cancel the relevant schedule and selection methods.
All themes of the papers should be related to the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of UnitUnited Nations
The selection categories are divided into three aspects: Environment, Economy, and Society.
Example (not limited to the following topics) [Environmental Aspect]:
- Climate change and carbon risk management, energy transition and management and water resources management, etc.
Example (not limited to the following topics) [Economic Aspect] :
- Innovative operation and management, green finance, financial investment and risk management, etc.
Example (not limited to the following topics) [Social Aspect] :
- Identification of stakeholders and analysis of key issues, evaluation of communication effect and performance and definition and business model of social inclusion, etc.
- 欲投稿者請於台灣永續能源研究基金會 2022 SDGs學術論文獎 活動頁面報名；請依規定格式撰擬投稿論文（Word檔）、推薦信（PDF檔）及無違反學術論理聲明書（PDF檔），於民國 111 年 9 月 30 日前填寫報名表單及上傳文件。（本會將於10天內回覆確認收訖，若未收到回覆，請來電確認是否收訖）
- Please sign up through the official webpage of the Taiwan Institute for Sustainable Energy “2022 SDGs Academic Paper Award”. To complete the registration, please upload your paper (Word File), recommendation letter (PDF), and no violation of academic ethics statement (PDF) in the prescribed format before September 30, 2022. (If no reply has been received within 10 days after submission, please contact us.)
- This award is not limited and accepts published or awarded papers, but the applicants must confirm the relevant regulations of other publications or awards, allowing published or awarded papers to attend other events. Whether the paper is awarded or not, the submitted files will not be returned.
- The papers will be selected by domestic scholars and experts in sustainable development-related fields who are invited by the Taiwan Academy of Corporate Sustainability（TACS）.
- The winners of the award must revise the content and format of their papers according to the revision opinions of the judges.
- The abstracts of the winning papers will be published on TAISE's official website.
- Any submitted paper that violates academic ethics shall be disqualified from participating.
聯絡電話：(02)2769-8968 #816 #817 盧小姐、楊小姐